Did Your GT Bank Mobile App Stopped Working? Follow This Step


I woke up this morning only to discover that I can’t sign in to the GTBank app for Blackberry installed on my q10. "GT Bank App Not Working? Try This.."

I shared my experience on Facebook and many friends told me they were experiencing same. Thereafter, I decided to try the gtbank website and I was able to complete my transaction through the site.

So, if your gtbank app is not working, try to login to GTBank online websiteto do whatever you want to do.
I’m optimistic that the GTBank mobile app will be fixed soonest.

ABOUT GT BANK APP


The Guaranty Trust bank Mobile App is a mobile banking application which you can use to make bill payments, Purchase Airtime, Transfer funds via NEFT, Purchase Flight tickets and much more.


Nwogu Chimex

Nwogu Chimex

I am A Passionate Gentle Blogger, Programmer, Writter and Web Developer.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

No comments
add a comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not written by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers.

Comments are being moderated and may take seconds to be published.

Your comment(s) are appreciated.