UPDATE: Glo Has Now Increased Their Data Plans - Checkout!


Glo data subscription is now cheaper than before which means their data plans has been increased. As I was playing with my phone, I just decided to checkout Glo data plan and suddenly, I discovered a change in their subscription plans which make me startled at my first sight. 

Well, I think glo is trying by all means to generate more incomes and get huge customers with this their enticing subscription plans. So let's look into their subscription plans;
  • Subscribe for 3.2 GB data for 1000 naira with *127*53#
  • Subscribe for 7.5 GB data for 2000 naira with *127*55#
  • Subscribe for 10 GB data for 2500 naira with *127*58#
  • Subscribe for 12 GB data for 3000 naira with *127*54#
  • Subscribe for 18 GB data for 4000 naira with *127*59#
Note: You can check it by dialling *777#.

As Shown below;



I think is time to grab your glo sim and start to subscribe, now that they have increased the subscription Megabytes. 

Source


Nwogu Chimex

Nwogu Chimex

I am A Passionate Gentle Blogger, Programmer, Writter and Web Developer.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

No comments
add a comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not written by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers.

Comments are being moderated and may take seconds to be published.

Your comment(s) are appreciated.