How To Send "Please Call me" On Your Glo Sim


I have been aware that many Glo users don't actually know the USSD code to send please Call me to another user when you don't have airtel so I decided to just drop it down in this short tutorial. 

Now how can I send please call me with glo line

• To send please Call me kindly Dial *125*Recepient Number# 

• For example the Recipient Number is 08055678706. 

• Simply Dial *125*08055678706# 

• Then Click on The dial Button/ Tab 

That is all about sending glo please call me 
I hope this Helps?

Don't forget with MTN unlimited free browsing just click the image below


Nwogu Chimex

Nwogu Chimex

I am A Passionate Gentle Blogger, Programmer, Writter and Web Developer.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

No comments
add a comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not written by the owner, therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comment made by readers.

Comments are being moderated and may take seconds to be published.

Your comment(s) are appreciated.